Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spending Time with the Boston University Dance Theater Group

With the curtain rising on Aurora Borealis 7 in five days, the BU Dance Theater Group doesn’t have time for slip ups now. I was able to sit in on one of the final practices on Saturday night. Watching the passion that these six in particular performers have for their one piece in the show and how much they wanted to perfect their individual roles proved their dedication to not just the finished result, but to each other as well. I don’t admit to knowing much of anything about the art of dancing, and I can’t even admit that I would enjoy sitting at a dance show, however while sitting at this practice I couldn’t help but feel just a little of their passion rubbing off on me as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment